Monday, May 2, 2016

Out of Nowhere (Middle of Somewhere, #2)Out of Nowhere by Roan Parrish
My rating:  4.5 reflective stars.

I love the names of these books by Roan Parrish, really great titles.

I really felt something in regards to Colin's struggle and felt that I'd been in a similar place my whole life, trying so hard in many ways to live the path others want me to follow. In the end, of course, we all have to choose our paths. Still wondering when I'll get my butt in gear and live in lieu of mere existence.

Anyway this was a very enjoyable book. It did kind of bug me the way the next book appears to have been set up in the story but that's just me I suppose, yet again.

It did give me some thoughts about my 2017 Nanowrimo novel so there is that.  Have you found any inspiration lately? 




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment