Friday, November 13, 2015

Eli Easton does it again

How to Walk Like a Man (Howl At The Moon, #2)How to Walk Like a Man by Eli Easton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved How to Walk Like a Man maybe even more than the first one in the series How to Howl at the Moon which I absolutely loved and seeing as how I can't give more that five stars here you'll just have to know there are more than five stars in my heart for this wonderful read.

This was so clever and such a lovely story. All through it I kept laughing and thinking I knew what would happen next but the author was always a step ahead of me. I love that in a book. And the tears that I shed at the end of the book were tears of joy. Nice.

It was so neat to see Roman learning how to... okay... walk and talk and everything else like a man. When he discovered new things like various body reactions... hilarious... he couldn't but help remind me of when I discovered some things in my own life.

Also the way Roman felt left outside of things at times but wanted so much to fit in and who hasn't felt that?

I wasn't sure I could wait for this book to come out but I managed then sat here and neglected most everything today except for reading this fun book. Who wouldn't want to live in Mad Creek?

Thanks Eli, I loved this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment