Thursday, November 12, 2015

Knock at the Door

The Shattered DoorThe Shattered Door by Brandon Witt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wanted to like this book but found myself having to put it down several times before I could carry on with it. Was I liking it even though some parts kind of hurt my soul?

There are some pretty big things discussed in this book but still, not preachy, which was very nice because I had plenty of that growing up. In fact this book reminded me of many things from my life which is probably why I had tears on my face through approximately the last third of the book.

Luckily I enjoyed a few chuckles along the way too and maybe thought about hope a little more too just from reading a book that had a M/M romance in it. Don't tell my mother.

So, yes, I did like this book maybe even loved it. Oh, yes, the love word.
Thanks, Brandon.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment