Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Articles of Release

The Articles of Release (The Release #2)The Articles of Release by B.A. Tortuga
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After several months I told myself to just buy this darn book because the blurb was just too good and I enjoyed the first book in the series, The Terms of Release so much.

As Gigi noted this is so different from the first book and is much lighter in tone. I'm not sure if this shouldn't have been a shorter story or perhaps longer. I kept wondering how many more stunts Troy was going to pull before he finally smartened up so that was a nice twist at the book's end.

However no buyer's remorse for me because I just had to read this story and I did enjoy it. Glad the boys got a nice HFN because I can see it might fall apart if Tanner has his way with Troy one of these days and Eric is in a despairing mood and...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment